We are Recruiting!
The Shepherd’s Crook Pub and Restaurant are currently looking for a full time Chef to join our lively and friendly team. We are a traditional British Free House situated in idyllic and beautiful surroundings offering exceptional fresh food.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for the preparation and cooking of all foods.
- To adhere to all food hygiene regulations.
- To ensure that the kitchen is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Previous kitchen experience within a similar role essential.
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own.
- Good team player.
If you get excited about driving new innovative ideas and being the best, then call Gosia on 07598 076 287.